Golden Fox Studios and Luxurious Suites
Paleokastritsa is the honey pot of the west coast, with hotels spreading so far up into the surrounding area that some are a taxi ride from town. The village itself is small, surrounded by hills and cliffs – an idyllic setting which led British High Commissioner Sir Frederic Adam to popularize Paleokastritsa in the nineteenth century.
Angelokastro. There are shortcut paths through open country from Paleokastritsa, but the main approach, and certainly the only one by car, involves doubling back to the Lakones turning and heading for the village of Makrades, a route with some of the finest views in the region, and cafes such as the Bella Vista to enjoy them from.
– Explore the traditional village of Lakones with its narrow alleys and traditional old houses.
– Visit the ancient village of Krini (immortalized by Homer) and climb to the top of the ancient fortress of Angelocastro which has been situated here since 565 A.D.!
– From the village of Macrades there is an old footpath which leads to Aghios Georgios, a local tourist resort.
– Stroll to the monastery of Agia Paraskevi, it was built on the 18th century which is inhabited by nuns and is only 5 minutes from the Golden
– Paleokastritsa Beach 1.7 km
– Theotokos Monastery 1.8 km
– Angelokastro 3.2 km
– Agios Georgios Beach 6.3 km
– Ermones Beach 8.5 km
– Ipsos Beach 9.7 km
– Arillas Beach 10 km
– Dassia Beach 10.2 km
– Moni Yperagias Theotokou Myrtidion 10.5 km
– Agios Stefanos Beach 11.3 km
Most Popular Landmarks
– Vido Island 17.5 km
– Byzantine Museum 17.8 km
– Museum of Ceramic Art 17.9 km
– Saint Spyridon Church 17.9 km
– D.Solomos Museum 18 km
– Asian Art Museum 18.1 km
– Panagia Vlahernon Church 18.9 km
– Mon Repos Palace 18.9 km
– Pontikonisi 19.3 km
– Achilleion Palace 19.9 km